Friday 31 July 2009

Meh.

So after a rather odd night last night, I still got my late night chat which I love, love, love, they are always the best! I spoke to JB in the morning/early afternoon (I lose track of time) and thanked him for being so amazing and wise. I heart the guy! Then I spent 90% of the afternoon playing Skate 2 with Iain, we had headsets this time which was much better that using damn text chat! We weren't so terrible this time around and nailed quite a few challenges together! Epic win! We had some laughs too, w00t.

Then it was MGO time and I was a bit worried beforehand as I felt rather ill, I had a headache, which I still have now but I also felt a little sickly, luckily that passed and I was okay to play and pwn some n00bs. Which I did :D For once I was the highest ranked character, although I soon found out that wasn't a good thing because even if you're top of the leaderboard you can lose points because you're playing again people who are much lower levels than you. Craig only started playing recently because he was level 0. Not good news for me. But we had some laughs and EpicSteve was my arch nemisis throughout as he was too damn good for my liking sometimes, hehe.

I also checked out HOME this morning and got myself a free G.I Joe skin tight catsuit for my avatar. Hawt. I then went to the Fat Princess space, found all the cake, fed the princess so she went from cute to fatty boom batty and got myself a free throne! Win. I went to the burn zombie burn space also but the game there is broken so I couldn't get the t-shirt this time around, d'oh. Another time...

I wish this damn headache would go away, I want a hug, I am missing people :( Not sure what I'll end up doing this weekend! Something good please, :/

1 comment: