Wednesday 15 July 2009

Day 5-Pub Crawl

We didn't do much during the day as we were going out for a pub crawl that evening and it started pretty early (7:30pm). So we decided to lie in for a bit and go to a different beach we haven't been to yet which was about 10-15 minutes away. It was ok, not as nice as ours, it was very rocky but we walked further round where the sand was shit hot in the crazy sunshine (it was like 40 degrees apparently!). This was the day I burnt, it was crazy hot and sunny and sand got stuck to me because the suntan cream was sticky so it was hard to re-apply and I fell asleep a couple of times! I didn't get badly burnt, I had a red line on my boob where I'd missed right on the bikini line and my back went kinda pink, you could make out a perfect bow shape where my bikini had been tied up at the back! Was very cool I thought.

Later that evening we went out drinking! We met the rep and walked in a big group to the first bar when we got there though we realised how stupidly expensive drink was going to be! It was 5euros a drink and me and Marn had only brought 20euros and we thought we'd have to pay 15 to get into Tramps (later we learned we got in for free, d'oh!). As I knew we were getting free shots at every single bar I wasn't too bothered, I'd just have a couple of soft drinks. But Marnie really wanted to go back for more money, so she decided to walk back to the hotel. She couldn't remember the way, even though we'd walked there loads of times by now! This is what Marnie is like....lol. It was still light and very crowded, so we walked her back half-way and she'd meet us at the next bar because she knew where that was. She was fine and we helped her remember the way (it was very simple) so we met her at the next bar safely. I think I had about two alcoholic drinks, actually it may have been just the one! I didn't want to be ill after the whole booze cruise thing so I was sensible.

But oh dear lord...the men...oh my God the men...I got cornered up against the bar by someone who was literally off his face, I had to push my hand onto his chest to get him away from me, was weird. But after that, I really did lose count of how many blokes tried to put their hands round my waist or back! One blokes actually lifted up the back of the dress to look at my arse/knickers! It was discusting! I turned round and told him to piss off, which we did. Bastard. The most hilarious thing was I was wearing a long summer dress yet this dress seems to always attract people! Bex called it my sex dress and said even she was having a "gay day" because of it, haha! But we ignored the drunken twats and danced on the poles (they had poles you could dance on in every bar/club) and just had fun partying together. We ended up being out till 4am, so an 8 hour stint basically, we felt hardcore hehe. Plus we met a group of super awesome girls from Yorkshire who thought we spoke posh! HA! Bex does sound kinda posh though. They were staying in the same hotel as us so we hung out with them and danced with them and shizz, was much fun and safety in numbers is win.

At the end of the night we were sat outside Tramps chilling out when a couple of guys started talking to us. One of them Marnie had met earlier when she came outside to cool down so he pretty much just spoke to her. But this other guy (who never told us his name, we found out the night after it was Jamie) spoke to me and Bex. He was part of a big group of lads who had bright orange t-shirts saying "Knee deep in clunge"-an inbetweeners referance. Anyway, he was very drunk but very nice, the first bloke who hadn't come onto us that night! And he was really funny, he had a girlfriend too, both guys did which was nice to know and reassuring to us. Chris (the guy marn was speaking to) brought all three of us a rose which was so nice! I've never been brought flowers before, or even a rose for that matter so that was lovely.

It was rather funny when a random girl, kinda chubby or at least not slim, with braces, came round asking all the blokes sat near us for a dance or shag or something anyway! Basically, she was coming onto them and obviously they said no, they had girlfriends. Jamie really made us laugh he said, "If I ever cheated on my misses, which I wouldn't, I wouldn't do it with someone like THAT!". Was mean but very funny, his drunken manner was amusing and the girl was a slag! She deserved it. We went home after that, and so did they, we said our goodbyes and said we'd see them tomorrow and the next pub crawl. When we got home, we went to bed straight away, we were knackered.

No comments:

Post a Comment