Wednesday 15 July 2009

Day 3-Booze Cruise

We walked down to Leonardos to meet up for the booze cruise. Marn still felt a little unwell unfortunatly but we had paid for it so we had to go. We had our bikinis on and I was so excited! Of course the reps make you get there an hour earlier to try and sell you stuff and make you buy drinks at the bar. Drinks were only 2euros so I ended up buying two rum and cokes and of course, their measures are a about 4 times stronger over there so I got fairly tipsy which just made me even more excited and hyper! Me and Marnie brought a flower to clip into our hair, I had a big red one to match my bikini and Bex brought a necklace of flowers. There were two males DJs who were very funny, one called himself the Hoff because the booze cruise is Baywatch themed. They made pretty dirty jokes (such as telling us how much cum a whale produces and then saying "And you wondered why the sea tasted so salty!". I don't think Marn and Bex approved all that much as they were quite pervy but I found their humour very funny.

We got on the coach to be driven to the dock to get onto the boat. The catchphrase of the day (and after that, the whole holiday) was LET'S GET LEATHERED! And the Hoff shouted on the bus "Who's gunna gewt pissed today?!" and I went "Woooooooooo!" but everyone else was pretty much silent so I shouted "On your own!" which the guys sat infront of me found very funny. I wasn't embarassed, I was too tipsy to care!

Eventually we got on the actual boat, we all sat down (there were quite a few of us!) and then we were off! The free bar was open (a choice of cheap beer or wine) for the whole 3 hours we were on the boat and the music was on. So I grabbed myself some wine and we watched the whales as one of the main reason we came on the cruise was to see the whales! It was lovely to see them in the atlantic ocean rather than a theme park for once! We even saw a mother and baby together! They were beautiful. After we'd driven past where the whales were they stopped the boat and put down the anchor. What I forgot to mention is that one of the girls working on the boat was filming the whole journey and we would get to watch this video in the after-party which was free to go to. It also meant people were compeating for a free litre of cocktail at this after-party. They stopped the boat so people could jump off it, they were giving away free cocktails to the best bellyflop and the first girl/s to jump in the sea topless. I couldn't believe I was about to jump into the sea when I was pissed. But Bex was up for it so I thought why not! Of course I didn't bellyflop or go topless but I did jump in and they filmed it. Marnie didn't because she'd felt ill the whole journey because of her stomach and I don't think the rockiness of the boat helped. The sea was lovely and cold, I was amazed I didn't lose my contact lenses, I swam to the side of the boat and jumped in again! The sea made my mouth taste very salty and horrible so I grabbed a drink but all they had was beer so I ended up mixing spirits, wine and beer....not good! I wasn't ill on the ship though I felt fine!

Next they played some games to win cocktails, I'm glad I didn't volunteer they were very rude and pervy...the first one was called fluffy bunnies where one girl and one guy had to put marshmallows covered in chocolate in their mouths and not swallow or chew them and say "one fluffy bunny, etc" until one of them lost but the DJs ended up smothering both contestants with chocolate, especially the girl! I think one of them touched her boobs! So I was very glad I didn't do it...
The next game involved a boy and a girl getting in three different sex positions and pooping a balloon between them....VERY glad I didn't do that one! It was hilarious to watch but Marnie (yet again) didn't approve.

When we got off the boat and back to the hotel I laid down on the sofa and the effect of the booze kicked in! I felt dizzy, sick and I definatly couldn't go to the after party. I slept for a bit and then told Marn and Bex they could both go and that it was ok to just leave me here so they went while I tried to sleep. After they left I suddenly realised sleep was not going to help. I got up (i'd just been sick into the bathroom bin, lovely but it wasn't much at least), I looked in the mirror, I was still in my bikini and my hair was a mess so I decided to have a shower. I was unsure as to whether this was a good idea but I had to do something to sober me up! Amazingly, I felt so much better! I had some toast and jam and lots of water and I really did feel completly sober. I got rather bored though, waiting for Bex and Marn to come home, I wish I brought my PSP...not sure why I didn't! Stupid girl but oh well, when they got back they said I didn't miss much, they had to watch the other boats video which was boring and we weren't on the video much. So I was glad I didn't miss out. We stayed up and chatted for a bit before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment