Friday 24 July 2009

Last Night @Tiger Tiger

Well we started out the night by all meeting up at Marnies as per usual. For once I wasn't the first person to arrive! Hurrah! We had *quite* a few drinks before getting a taxi and heading out. It was me, Yaz, Marn, Alice and Jo in the end. Marnie was getting pissed off at the fact Kirsty was coming but it turns out she didn't. When I asked Kirsty why, she said "I just didn't". Erm, alright then. I'm kind of glad she didn't come, she causes too much drama and people always have to stick with her. Mind you, Marnie, the entire night was going outside to cool down and stuff. Meaning someone would always have to go out with her. I didn't. I wonder if it annoyed the others or not? I am unsure but it was annoying me. Just dance!

Marnie had rung up Tiger Tiger to check whether it was free to get in. She said it was before 10pm, and we got there before but the guy tried to charge us £3.50! Luckily, Jo saved the day, she'd put us on the guestlist so we got in for a pound! Win. We pretty much loved her after that. The rest of the night was fun, one room they played all 70s and 80s stuff, epic win when "Power of love" came on! One of my fav. songs of all time. Unfortunatly, everyone had gone to the toilet apart from me and Yaz so I was sat there singing it by my lonesome. Fun times, ha.

Again with the gropey men! I thought that was just on holiday but obviously not. One guy tried to put his arm round me and I just said "No, sorry" and moved away which Jo found funny for some reason! One guy kept pestering Jo all night, some weirdo she'd seen before down Guildhall. He tried to get to her though our little crowding and Alice went "Fuck off!!!" and shoved him in the chest! Marnie, who was very drunk, burst into laughter. I was shocked and a bit worried! He did piss off after that, Jo was very grateful and Alice was the proud heroine. Everybody wins. Funny, Alice said there was some guy looking at me behind me, I turned around and he was starring right at me! I literally screamed! It was hilarious! Of course the music was so loud no one heard...I think! He did look very scary though! The club bit that we moved into didn't play such good music, mostly r'n'b shit. But some stuff was good, a couple of prodigy songs, that supernova song, etc. Enough to keep us dancing until 2 anyway, when the club shut.

We got a very expensive taxi back to Marnies together. Yaz and Jo were staying over but me and Alice would leave shortly. We stayed for a bit, talking about our holiday and stuff. People were asking if anyone was sick (from alcohol). Marnie said "Laura was" in a kind of nasty way but oh well. Why is it when you're ill from booze it's seen as a really stupid thing. I mixed spirits, beer and wine. Of course I was sick. And to be quite honest, it wasn't my fault, the booze was free and that's all they had on the boat. They didn't even have water! But anyway I explained this to everyone and Marnie started complaining about how all the games on the ship were rude, blah, blah, blah. Yes, they were rude but they were funny! No one was forced to take part. It was a laugh. Get over yourself. Then she started going on about the girls who took their tops off when they jumped into the sea. I actually said, "Well, if I had mates that approved, at the time, I probably would have done it (with friends) because I was drunk and with encouragement I would have thought why not!". No one said anything in disapproval. I wouldn't care if they did anyway, I was just being honest.

They all asked in facination, what it was like to jump in the sea, I said it was an amazing thing to do! I was so glad I did it. Jo asked Marn if she did it, I said "No she felt ill" and then Marn suddenly snapped at me and said "I was okay Laura!!! I just didn't feel up to it." I explained that's what I'd just said! And she did feel ill. She had a shit time on the booze cruise but I didn't say that. I assumed it was the alcohol that was making her snappy, Alice backed up what I was saying, she understood. But wow. Marnie was not being nice at all tonight. Earlier, in the taxi, she was talking about some BMXer she knows (only spoken to him twice), she was saying how good looking he was and that she "really wants to get his number". Everyone went kind of quiet, Marn has a boyfriend. I said "Marn you've got BJ!" and she said "Yer, well he's probably cheating on me right now in Ibiza! And I was going to dump him and hour ago!". Wow. Alice said "yes but Marnie, you're drunk." And I said she can't just assum he's cheating on you! The girl is ridiculous. She is always having a go at people who cheat and such and then saying she wants to get this guys number and she doesn't care. If she does do something stupid, I will have no sympathy. I'm no little miss perfect but she's being a bit of a bitch right now. Okay, her BF may not be perfect but I can't imagine he's cheating on her, or ever would. She assumes the worst from him, I swear it's a confidence thing. She has none in herself so therefore she has none in other people. It's really sad but her relationship is going to end soon, there is no basis for one anymore. The only reason they're still together is because it's been over 5 years, they're used to being with each other and therefore can't imagine being with anyone else. I think they still love each other, but if there's no trust, it will never last. The less you trust someone, the more likely they are to cheat I think.

I hope things turn out okay. Brighton on sunday morning! Leaving at 10am! Need to pack tomorrow, only going for 3 days so won't need to pack much. Will definatly take my psp even though we'll be out clubbing every night I need something for the car journey me thinks..

No comments:

Post a Comment