Saturday 18 July 2009

A little bit of this and a little bit of that.

Okay, let's get the moaning out of the way first shall we so I can end on a positive note...

Firstly, I'm rather annoyed that we didn't get to go see Harry Potter today, I found out last night it had been cancelled for unknown reasons (Bex didn't bother to text me back). The date is apparently to be arranged, well if it's not arranged by wednesday then I will go for free with my family instead and just won't get to dress up. Won't be as fun but for Christs sake this is the film I've been waiting since last November for and by God I don't wanna be one of the last people to see it! I am also gagging to see Public Enemies because as you probably know I'm a HUGE Johnny Depp fan and that film looks epic.

Secondly, like I mentioned above, why can't people be bothered to text back? I almost always text people back and now I can't see the point when they don't bother to do the same to me! Fair enough if it doesn't really warrent a reply but I text for a reason, to get an answer (usually). So I've decided, fuck it, I can't be bothered to bother with people. I'll just wait for people to decide what's truelly important in their lives.

I can't take much more of being dragged around like some sort of plaything. It's great when you go away, you miss things and they miss you but when you come back you take everything for granted again and vice versa. Sigh. What do I do? Especially when I know one half of my friends is supporting me and the other half are probably looking down upon me. I'm not a bad person, I swear :(

On the plus side, I'm going to Brighton next weekend! I'm staying in a hostel for the weekend with Marnie, Bex and Alice. Should be a laugh, plenty of clubbing! Mind you, my opinion, especially of alcohol has dramatically changed whilst I was on holiday. Seeing all those people, and especially Jamie who probably did something he regretted, so so drunk I thought to myself, this is not a culture I want to be part of. Are these peoples lives really so shit they have to be completly out of it to have a good time? I think I've turned into a social drinker, much like Bex. I realised (although I always had this opinion) that I don't need alcohol to have a good time. At Martyns' for example, I didn't have a drop of the stuff all weekend and I had the best time of my life. I'm not saying it's wrong to drink or even to get drunk once in a while, I know I will still enjoy it alot because it's a laugh! It's just good to know, in my mind I don't need it.
Of course, I'll never look down upon anyone who does decide to get drunk, fair play! It's just the really paraletic drunks I think are rather sad but I'm sure I won't be seeing as many of them as I did in Tenerife, that was a real shock to the system I tell you!

So yes, dancing all weekend in Brighton? Fantastic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment