Sunday 5 July 2009

2 days...

Today my family and I went to the cinema to check out the new 3D screen at our cinema. So we went to see Ice Age 3, I know, I'm such a kid but I love it. Many of my friends think this is childish but it's better than seeing a ridiculous Romantic comedy! At least family films (pixar ones anyway) have real humour in them. So yes, the film was very good, although I think they have exhausted the series now, if they make another one, I won't go and see it. The 3D was quite impressive too, not as good as the IMAX of course but still pretty amazing for a cinema to pull off. We got to keep the cool nerd style 3D glasses too. Of course, you have to pay extra to see a film in 3D which my dad moaned about a million times. I did try to explain to him that the projector probably cost thousands of pounds and making a 3D film print would be extra expensive too...

I have to pack tomorrow, it's my last full day in England. I hate packing, I always worry I've forgotten something extremely important but I'm sure I won't. I know I'll be stressing out tomorrow, and the next day. I won't be able to sleep, I haven't slept well the past three nights anyway for unknown reasons! I have to get up at 5:30, I'm going to be knackered. I hope the others aren't late, my dad is picking them up because he's driving us there. If they're late I know I will freak out. I will try to stay calm though, I'm usually a calm person but when you're going on holiday without any adults to look after anything for you, it's a bit hard not to panic a little. I'm sure it will all be fine. I'm going to miss people though, it will be good to get a break from certain people! Plus no PS3 for a week! Aaaaahhh! Meh, I've coped for longer before. I just hope there are no arguements on holiday, we never argue at home so I can't see that being an issue! Plus me, Marn and Bex are all fun-loving and free kind of people so I'm sure we'll get on fine on holiday. Anyway, I should stop worrying and just get on with it! Not looking foward to packing tomorrow...

2 more BSSA emblems to get in Resi 5! Trophies FTW! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment