Monday 6 July 2009

GOING ON HOLIDAY TOMORROW!

I can't fucking wait. My dad took the liberty of going round to Marnies to write the details on the tickets, Marnies mum ended up letting him have them! Bless him, I think my parents are secretly worried. I woke up to a very nice phonecall this morning, always good! I'm so going to miss some people! But I guess it's only a week, it will probably go super quick and it will be nice to come back after being away. I've already packed everything, just need to decide what I'm going to wear tomorrow and a couple of other things. Shall ask my mum for advice. Mums are good at that sort of thing.
2 more BSSA emblems to get today and Resi then I shall be satified before going away and then when I come back me and Stewie are going to do co-op and do it on vetran mode because I would like the trophy but I'm going to need some help! Should be a laugh with headsets on and stuff. We've done some Resi 5 stuff together before and it's always been really funny so I can't wait! I'm becoming a bit of a trophy whore aren't I? Oh well. It's fun!

Not much to write about today really, I'm just crazy excited and I'll be nervous tomorrow, with too much time to kill, trying to keep Marnie calm as I know she will be dramatic about everything as usual. Apparently when we land her ears pop because of the pressure. Greeeaaaatt. I hope I don't have to sit next to her! It sounds mean but she said herself she turns into a bitch because it hurts so much. Which is kind of fair enough but still...

Might have more to document later but I doubt it, for now, goodbye!
Currently listening to- Hanna Pakarinen-how can I miss you
"Just because I like you, don't mean I need you. You don't have to be here everyday. Just because I'm with you, don't mean I have to. I don't mean to diss you but how can I miss you if you never go away?"

No comments:

Post a Comment