Monday 6 July 2009

My last post...


Until the 15th I suppose! Wish I could document each day abroad, would be easier but I won't have internet access. It's probably a good thing, I need to disconnect myself. I come back on the 14th but I won't be home until very late, well about 10-11pm there abouts. I've packed everything, had a panic about my bikini but mum found it, it was left in a suitcase in the loft! My suitcase is stuffed full but it's only a small one. Pretty sure I've got everything, gone through the checklist and everything is A-ok. My dad is picking up Bex and Marnie at 6:30 tomorrow morning and then we are off! Luckily there should be no panic about getting there because the tickets actually say at least one hour before flight (to check in), usually it's 2 hours so we've allowed ourselves enough time. There will probably be a lot of waiting round at the airport but at least we'll be safe for time.

So that's it, goodbye, fairwell, au revoir, adios, etc. Bye loyal readers! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment