Saturday 1 August 2009

Boredom and <3

I got up at 12:30 today, woopsy. I guess I've been really, really tired at the moment, not during the day but when I go to bed I just fall asleep instantly, which is nice but it seems to mean I wake up late. Although, I'm not sure why that matters, I have nothing to wake up for.

I ended up doing practically nothing all day. My dad has been at work all day too since he had an afternoon dance and an evening dance (my dad plays the organ for a living, old people dancing, that kind of thing). He has his own website: www.andrewvarley.co.uk. And I just clearly plugged that for him haha! Anyway, I rather like it when he's not here, is good to spend the day with just my mum, mainly because she complains a lot less about stuff. I was going to make some biscuits today but it seems I couldn't be bothered. Something might be going down tomorrow but I don't know what. Eugh. Life seems to dull here. Can't wait until I go to Uni, IF I go, it's just so damn boring, having nothing to do with your life, waiting until one date...now I know how Stew must feel!

Oh my God, I've just been watching casualty, this really cute couple were about to get married but then the bloke fell off a roof, he was trying to stop someone shooting his girlfriend, long story. When he fell I lterally gasped, thought I was going to cry! I'm such a softie. Now he has died, his girlfriend is saying goodbye to him. Oh man, if that happened to me, I couldn't hold it together like her, I think I'd be in absolute pieces! It's horrible :'( I'm glad real life isn't always this dramatic! Well, mine isn't anyway.

What I do love is when something good happens, even if it's something that someone's just told you, it can make me so very happy. You know in those cheesy films where people are so happy they go around shouting it from the rooftops and stuff? I've been wishing I could do that for a very, very long time...sigh. Maybe one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment