Sunday 19 July 2009

Achievement


I thought today I'd check what grades I need to get into Kingston and I'm glad I didn't check because it's made me feel a bit more relaxed. I need to get BBC, a B in English (hopefully I've pushed that up this year by re-taking an exam I got a C in and getting an A in my coursework) and as long as I get a B in film (which is pretty much guaranteed), it doesn't matter if I've gone down to a C in Sociology this year, which I expect I have as my coursework was dreadful. So phew! I get my results in like a months time! Eek! I'm so scared but also excited.

Supposed to meet up with Marnie tomorrow round her place to sort out stuff for Brighton, not sure what exactly has to be arranged so I'm sure I won't be round there for long. I think Bex is driving us all there, she's just got to depend on someone map-reading...oh dear. Just follow the signs that say Brighton! Or borrow a Tom-Tom, although she doesn't trust them apparently! How can you not trust GPS! It's genius! It's only when you go on country trips you got to be careful with them as idiots seem to obey them at all costs and end up driving into rivers, morons.

I have finally unlocked all the characters in Mercenaries mode for Resi 5, including Jill in the sexy battle suit, woohoo! I'm very tempted to buy the versus mode pack, it's only £3.99 but it got a poor review in OPM so I'm not sure, decisions, decisions. I have no money but I might just say fuck it and buy it anyway. I owe my mum £250 for the euros I brought....greeeaaaat. I have 70 left from the holiday but no point changing them back because I won't get that much for them! Not sure what I'm going to do with them to be honest, see what the parents say I spose.

Hopefully playing some MGO tonight for the first time in what must be at least 2 weeks now! I even turned down a pub quiz just to play with my mates! I have missed it alot and so have the others so it would be nice to play with them and have a laugh for once. Plus I can't really be fagged to go out tonight anyway, I'll probably end up hanging out with Alice and all her "mates", most of which are cunts. So I'm not really missing out on much am I. Wonder if they've got anything worth having in the reward shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment