Friday 3 July 2009

WTFBBQ

Went to a BBQ today round Alices. I made such an effort to look nice and I'm not sure why, but I'm guess it's always nice to feel pretty right? Anyway, as I walked to Alices some bloke came out of his house (he was doing decorating or something) but he was looking directly at me as I walked towards him. It was quite unnerving, especially as it was fairly windy today so I was holding down the sides of my dress so it didn't blow up. I was quite nervous I was gunna flash him! As I walked past him, his head followed me as I walked past! And he said "Alright", I didn't reply, I half-smiled at him and just kept walking. I always seem to attract weirdos! When I was walking back from the beach the other day some guy said "Good afternoon" to me as I walked past! I wouldn't mind if it was good looking younger men but they're always weird-looking middle aged men! Just my luck eh?
Anyway, not many people turned up to this BBQ, when I arrived Laura and Jess were there with Alice and that was it. Alice said a couple of people might be coming later. Alice had the house to herself until her brother came home in the evening but she had to charcoal, so me and alice walked to the shop and I helped her carry it home. Elliot and Josh arrived later, but I don't really speak to them as they're not interested in speaking to me, we have nothing in common so what's the point. And at this point I felt quite alone because they all knew each other really well and I was kinda on the outside of this little group.
Luckily Josh and Elliot left later and Bex, Luke and Sadie turned up. Bex is one of my best friends and I get on well with Luke (we used to be really close friends in school), I don't get to see much of him nowadays, I would like to see more of him. He doesn't really hang out with us because he doesn't get invited out, so Alice is going to invite him out more which is good! Then again she'll probably invite him out with her when she's out with her other group of friends...which she doesn't even seem to like since she bitches about some of them! Wish she hung out with me, Bex and Marn more! It also makes me wonder if my friends bitch out me behind my back, I mean they must, everyone does it right? It would be interesting to see what their real opinions are...I know Bex wouldn't bitch but I can imagine Marn and Alice do. Oh well, who cares!
Anyways it ended up just being me, alice, Bex, Luke and sadie until 10:15pm, Sadie wanted to go to the shop to buy booze so me and Bex decided to leave at that point because we were tired. But I did have many a laugh! Eugh, I went to bed about 1:15am last night and I couldn't sleep for over an hour! I had no idea why my brain was just too awake thinking about things...odd. Though I opened the window and that seemed to help so maybe I was just too hot...
Jo's 18th tomorrow, can't wait, it's going to be fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment