Friday 17 July 2009

Great day :)

Today I went over to Marnies to collect the photos, Bex wasn't coming round because she was attending a funeral today. I'd completly forgotten and felt a bit guilty about pestering about photos...anyway I got them off Marnie as well as the left-over rum from last time I went round hers, win! I got them on facebook without too much trouble and showed them to my parents on the playstation.

Got some nice comments on my blog from my readers, it's nice you guys take the time to read this, I appriciate it! Makes it all worth while :) Had a great evening too even if I didn't get to game, there are very little things in life that are better than that but they do exist hehe.

Now I'm sat here watching family guy woohoo, very short blog today but I'm tired and there's not much to write about. One thing that has been annoying me recently is the fact my mate revealed to me the other day that her and another mate don't agree with something that I'm doing. I don't expect people to agree with anything, what I do need is support, that's all. If that's too much to ask from from a mate then well...what can I do? I don't agree with a lot of things they do but I don't bitch about them behind theirs backs, it's good to know your mates are talking about you behind their backs on their high horses. No one will ever understand but at least some mates try to.

No comments:

Post a Comment