Wednesday 15 July 2009

Day 6-the second bar crawl!

Again, we didn't do much during the day, we got up late because of the previous night and went to find yet another beach which was only 5-10 minutes away, it was too crowded really and very hot but we had a yummy ice-lolly and soaked up the sun. I covered myself up this time as I didn't want to burn anymore. When we got hungry we went to a cafe on the beach for lunch, it was a really nice place and not too expensive but the waiters in Tenerife are all really flirty! The ones at the hotel bar/resterant weren't but everywhere else we went they were! Like winking at you and this one at this beach place said Bex had a sexy hat lol! He also thought me and Marnie were sisters, we literally look nothing alike! Crazy man! It was creepy but at least they were nice.

The night before for example, we walked past a pizza resterant and it smelt so good I said "Mmm I want pizza!" and this guy was stood outside trying to tempt people in asked Marnie if she wanted pizza, she no but she does! And pointed to me! Yeah cheers Marn! So he asked me and I said nah I'm ok thanks and he said "come back later ok?". We laughed and continued walking Marnie up to the end of the road...but of course we'd have to walk back past him very soon! D'oh! So we did indeed walk past him and he said "You come back for pizza or for me?" I laughed and Bex joked about how I couldn't resist staying away from him or something and he shouted after me "Come see me later and we'll go dancing yes?" so I laughed and shouted "Ok!", luckily by the time we walked home that pizza place was closed! He was very sweet though, not pervy so it was okay, just very funny.

Anyway, we went clubbing/bar-ing again but this time we started at 9:30pm and didn't stay up too late, think it was about 2am ish? We got to the first bar and Marnie needed to go back to the hotel yet again! The problem was she needed her meds because her stomach was killing her and her time of the month had started even though she was on the pill, which was odd so she needed to go back. It was late this time though, and dark. She wanted to walk back on her own, but we couldn't let her, it was too risky. Marnie started argueing with Bex about how she didn't want us to come but Bex said it's not about what you want, it's about what's good for your own safety! I couldn't understand why Marn was getting so pissed off and upset, she actually said at one point "I'm going to cry if you don't stop following me!". I guess she just felt very ill and wanted to be alone. We walked her half-way and watched her walk down the long road back to the hotel. Bex and I stood on the street corner for ages, pondering whether to follow her or leave her. Initially I didn't want to upset her anymore but Bex made the point that her being upset would be better than her getting hurt. So I decided we'd walk back and wait for her.

By the time we did decide to walk back we saw Marn come out of the hotel and sit on the bench outside. She saw us and Bex apologised but explained that we had to make sure she was safe. Marn rolled her eyes and looked rather pissed off and upset, she went back into the hotel to cancel a taxi she'd ordered. Good choice, but it would have cost her crazy money. It's a good job we did go back for her because she basically had a breakdown then and there about how "why did it have to me, I don't wanna be ill on fucking holiday!". I tried to tell her that it happens to everyone but she's been really strong and we hadn't spent one day where we've done nothing but stay inside because she's been ill. I made a good point and that cheered her up a lot once she'd had a rant about all the stresses she's got at the moment/this year. She's worried about her boyfriend going to Ibiza for two weeks (she doesn't trust him, God knows why), college, money and of course being ill. She did get over it though and we said to her we can go out for as long as she wants to, even if it's only an hour, because she did still want to go.

So we walked to the bar, cheering Marnie up with funny conversation, laughing about the fact "RAP SOLO" was written in brackets on a wall! We took a photo on the last night! Very funny times. We so should have written "DANCE OFF" on a pavement somewhere hehe. Anyway, the rest of the night went very well, we met up with the blokes we met the night before. Jamie was drunk even earlier this time, he was telling us about how nice it was to meet us because we were so "down to earth" not like the other girls in the bar who were all pretty slutty to be honest. He was drunk but we knew he meant it, we returned the compliment. We saw the girls and ended up dancing with them some of the night too, we got to go to Tramps again which was win because it is an amazing nightclub. All the girls were cowgirls this time ha! We still had tons of blokes trying to dance with us, we just moved away from the scary drunks/pervs. One thing ruined the night for us though, the bloke with the girlfriend we'd met, Jamie cheated on his girlfriend. We saw him dancing with some girl, really groping her and stuff and then they kissed and our hearts just sank. Marnie said she felt like crying and actually, so did I. It was so disappointing. We left after that, Marnie was insulting him the whole way home, me and Bex didn't exactly defend him but we did say she must have been absolutly smashed and really didn't know what he was doing.
Marnie said that wasn't an excuse, which is true but I bet he regretted in the next day, at least I hope he did. I hope he didn't sleep with her either...oh dear.

The whole event worried Marn even more about her BF going away but I explained that not all men are like that and that everyone makes mistakes, especially when drunk. I know I would never get that drunk and get off with a stranger because I know how to control myself but everyone is different...it was a shame really but I think Marn was really over the top but I guess she is in a relationship so it effected her more. We stayed up chatting for a bit about Marns' BF, I was telling her she's being silly and she has to trust him because if she doesn't, surely he's more likely to cheat, if you try and control a man, he will rebel usually, she just needs to have more trust and relax...after that we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment