Thursday 2 July 2009

5 days to go....

I got waaaay too involved in Resident evil with Stewie this afternoon playing the Merc mode and before I knew it Marnie had turned up, I had forgotten I'd invited round Marnie and Bex to sort out holiday plans. So I said my goodbyes to Stew as Marnie walked into the music/gaming/general geek room. She was pretty amazed with our lair, guess she hadn't seen it in a while. We waited for Bex to turn up, who was an hour late! But I'm glad she was as I was busy. Marnie was also 45 minutes late so everything worked out well in the end. We discussed a few things. Turns out Marnie is going to book a taxi so we can get back from the airport, it's going to cost us £18 each, ouch. And as for the journey there? My dad will have to take us which he's not at all happy about (yes thank you dad for being SO helpful to your own daughter!). I hardly ask for anything from my parents so why is this such a big deal? We're going to pay him for petrol money. It does mean however, because our flight is at 10:15 and you have to be there 2 hours before, we'll be leaving about 6:30, meaning I'm going to have to get up at like 5:30! Great....I don't do mornings! And I won't be able to sleep the night before due to excitement/worry. Oh well, it has to be done and as long as we don't miss check-in, I don't mind. Got everything out of the way, just got packing to do which I'll do the day before. Can't wait.
Alice is hopefully having a Michael jackson BBQ/party tomorrow, woot! Is gunna be fun! Hopefully the gorgeous weather continues! I want to wear my summer dress because I haven't worn it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment