Wednesday 1 July 2009

College Mission.

Well today was a collosal waste of my valueable time. I walked into college on a crazy hot day! I met Jo and Laura on the way, we knocked for Alice but strangly she wasn't in. I suspect she was still in bed because we saw her later, which is discusting considering it was 2pm! But then again she didn't get to bed until 4 and that all sounds very familiar to me! Ahh good times...anyway, we proceeded to walk to college. When we got there it wasn't that clear what we had to do, we asked a fellow student who then told us we had to go to our tutors, get a form, get every teacher to sign it (even if we didn't owe them books) then go back to our tutor for them to sign it, go to library, go to the IT guys, then go to our divisional tutor (who sticks their nose into what you're planning to do after college) then finally get your money back! This took over 2 hours (including the time it took to walk to college and back), basically wasting my whole afternoon wondering around college in crazy hot weather. Yay. But at least I didn't do it alone, I went around with Jo so that was cool. And I walked home with Alice because Jo needed to stay a little longer. Interestingly, almost every teacher said how great Kingston was and they said I'd love it there, making me even more keen to get in! I better get the results I need!!!!
On a lighter note, Stewie texted me at about 8:20pm asking me when were we busting zombie heads. I hadn't had time for PS3 today so now was my chance! I got on at 9 and after dying a few time, he managed to help me with some ease. Which made me very happy as I don't think I could have done it alone, or at least, it would have taken me a fair while. We then got onto Wesker, Stew knew what to do, he went round and turned off all the lights. I'd figured out that we needed to wound him enough to inject him but it took a fair while. We were almost there then Stew got kicked from the game! Stupid fucking servers! And once a player is kicked, stupidly you can only re-invite them by exiting the game! But that would probably lose my current checkpoint! It's a bit of a screwy system, that's my only downside of Resi so far. Anyway, I decided to continue alone, I was sure I could do it by myself. And I did, I got him! And I thought that was it but oh no...Stew lied to me! That was not the last boss battle, it was too easy...
I got stuck on the last battle with Wes when he mutates. I kept running completly out of ammo so I couldn't shoot his weak spots! I thought, this is impossble! The level doesn't even give you any more ammo so what can you do. But luckily I realised I was doing it wrong...I ran up to him to try to use the stun rod after he'd been knocked back a bit and realised there's a prompt to restrain him. So I did whilst Sheva stabbed him to death and thank fuck that was the end!!!! Phew! I'm loving the unlocked outfits...Shevas' clubbin' gear?! Hilarious. Chris has never looked to hot in zebra...Going to try out the Merc bonus mode tomorrow and will probably replay the game as Sheva! What to get some of the easier trophies and possibly try and find the BSSA emblems, although apparently they are ridiculous to find unless you use a guide/watch youtube videos! I will see how much patience I have...

No comments:

Post a Comment