Wednesday 15 July 2009

Day 4- Siam Park

I didn't feel too good when I woke up the next morning but I knew I'd be okay once we got going. Siam park is a new water park, it hasn't even been open a year. The theme of the park is ancient Thailand so all the buildings were beautiful and very reminisent of the most recent Tomb Raider! We got the free bus there (again we got lost, never trust Marn or Bex with a map and I felt too ill to even look at a map!). But, by the time we got there I felt as right and rain and was uber excited about the park and rightly so, it was fantastic. I've been to many a water park in America but this was clearly the best I've ever been to. All the rides were fantastic, I couldn't even explain them with words! Hopefully I'll have pics tomorrow of the park on facebook. But even that wouldn't do the park justice, I'm so glad we went. Marnie didn't feel all that great at first but after we went on the first few rides she felt better and really enjoyed herself which was good as it's the first day she'd properly enjoyed herself.

The only thing that annoyed me about the water park, they were so over-strict on safety. For example, I couldn't wear my glasses (which I needed to see!) on the lazy river! I mean ffs they're not going to fall off on a lazy river!!!! I wished I'd worn my contact lenses, I just didn't want to risk losing them. Oh well, it was a great day nonetheless.

That evening we were really hyper. We were all sat on the bed in our PJs and Marn and Bex were really hyper for no reason! We'd had nothing to drink but we were giggling so much! Then Bex farted and stunk up the entire room so we had to run out onto the balcony which was hilarious! So we were out on the balcony, laughing away, it was only about 1am, not too late, especially as plenty of people come back at 6am after clubbing and they MUST be noisy! Anyway, this guy shouts up, he sounds pretty lairy and says "Calm down!". So, naturally, I shouted back "NO U!". No response and we were all giggling away. Then he whistled, for reasons unknown to us, we couldn't see him but maybe he could see us, I don't know. Anyway, the bedroom was safe to go back into so we did, then coins were being thrown up onto the balcony! Which kinda freaked us out! What if someone was standing there and got hit in the eye with one! It also meant they were nearby which was kinda scary. We all sat back on the bed and decided to ignore it. Then the door buzzer went. We froze and went silent, whispering to each other, the buzzer went three times but we decided not to open the door because it could have been anybody! There was no peeking hole either to see who is was. They went away after three buzzes and then the phone went, we knew it would be reception. Bex picked it up and it was, they had a go at us for being to loud! We were only laughing and compared to the other night with the swearing and slamming doors at 3-4am it was nothing! Stupid hotel...oh well, we went to bed after that, our fun had been crushed by "the man" yet again! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment