Wednesday 1 July 2009

Strange dreams

I woke up to my phone ringing this morning...after the weirdest dream ever.
I dreamt it was my 19th birthday, I was dressed in red and black, red and black stripe jumper, black skirt and black boots. I have a pirate birthday hat on which stated it was my birthday on it. I was waiting outside my house for my family to return so we could go out for my birthday. Waiting with me was my sister and her friend, Lily. The phone rings. It's Alex, he says "well done" and I say, "Well done for what? Reaching 19 years?", it's a very strange conversation but I'm laughing away and such when a man approaches my sister because he can see I'm on the phone. I hear snippits of his conversation to her but all of a sudden she's unlocking the door to let him into the house! I put my phone down straight away and run inside the house after this man. He'd tricked my sister into letting him in so he can use the bathroom but really he's running to my fridge, going through it for food! This man is a small round midgit, very odd I know! So I grabbed him, picked him up and managed to carry him out of the house and throw him out (I literally threw him)! He feels like a bowling ball, very heavy. Just as I'm chucking him out of the house my family arrive back looking very confused and at that moment my phone rings again. This time my phone is actually ringing in real life which is what wakes me up. It's Jo, asking if I'm going into "the last day of college today". Now because I has just woken up from this very confusing dream, my brain was still confused about what exactly has just happened. So when I was speaking to Jo, I literally sounded half-asleep/stoned. I will have to explain to her why I sounded like such a weirdo on the phone later when I see her.
I will indeed be going into college for this leavers day, but only to hand my book back in and get my parents book deposit back (my mum thought I would be getting money back but I told her it was her money, why am I so damn honest?!). I also haven't paid for a trip I went on ages ago...oops. So I owe the college money, mind you, the book deposit is £40 I think so that will definatly cover it.
If anything exciting happens, I'll blog later, I just had to get down what my weird dream was about before I forgot it! I was also dreaming alot about Resident Evil 5...I've been playing it way too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment