Saturday 4 July 2009

Jo's 18th

I couldn't really sleep last night either...I swear my brain is just refusing to sleep, to stop thinking for 5 minutes. I think too much. I over-think things and read into things way too much. I can't help it, I'm a woman, it's what we do. We think and worry. It gets very annoying but we can't help it.
Luke actually made a good point yesterday, he said "I feel sorry for you guys, women get all the shit from men", this is true. But we are used to it and just put up with it. What he was refering to in particular was how men shout things out to women in the street and stuff like that. But that statement he made can refer to many other things I think! Good job us females do put up with it eh? Otherwise men would be rather lonely...
I'm going out tonight for Jo's 18th birthday, she's booked the VIP spot in Route 66, the club I went to last time. Me, Marn, Bex and Alice aren't going until late though, because Bex is going to another party, leaving that one at about 10ish, then coming to Marnie's to take us to route in her car. Which is very nice of her, saves us taxi money. It's a good job the only one of us who can drive also doesn't drink! What luck! So I'm off to Marnies' at 8:30ish to drink rum and coke until Bex turns up! Alice should be round about that time too. Should be a laugh. Then by that time I will be all up for dancing the night away with Jo! Which must reminds me, I must write her card after I've finished this. Jo is hard to buy presents for, and she doesn't really like gifts anyway (so she says) so I thought I'd give her a fiver then she can buy what she wants. Tonight should be a right laugh though, can't wait. Got a new skirt to wear but I'm not sure if I have a top to go with it! I best do...
Currently listening to: Hanna Pakarinen- Tears in your eyes
"Show me, damnit you owe me. Show me the tears in your eyes."

No comments:

Post a Comment