Thursday 23 July 2009

106th Post


Wow. I'm shocked I've kept this up but I'm glad I have! This is like writing a diary, I can write almost all my thoughts and feelings here, although of course, some things have to remain secret. Man I hate secrets. Also, isn't it SO annoying when you want to say something, but you hold it back to be plesent, to not cause arguements. I spose it shows I have SOME control over my mouth eh? So I'll take that as a good thing.

The picture above is of Josie, me and Bex before we went to see Harry Potter. 3 photos were taken and wtf is going on with my face in all of them! Too busy laughing, as always. I wonder if I laugh too much sometimes, I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or not. Am I annoying? I suppose it's something people seem to remember about me "the one that laughs all the time". Oh dear :/ I blame my dad, he has the loudest, over the top laugh ever! It's kinda embarassing. But I guess I must embarass people too :/ Oh well. Can't afford to be too self-concious...

Been playing a Monster Hunter Unite demo, it's really damn hard! I managed to do the first mission today! I used some sort of lance-gun thing that actually just represented an over-sized cattle prod! Did the trick after a while though. Demo is not really giving me much insentive to buy it but I'll probably get it when it goes cheap, which won't be for a while! But I have brought enough games to keep me occupied for now. I hope Skate 2 comes tomorrow! I think that's wishful thinking but I really, really want it now!

Going out tonight, can't wait it will be a laugh! I can't wait to see yaz especially. But, I've already said that. I am also looking foward to Tim Burtons' latest film, Alice in Wonderland which is coming out in March next year! Me and Alice are planning to Imax it during the Uni easter holidays! Because the film looks amazing, a great line up of stars, Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, Alan Rickman and Stephen Fry to name just a few! I saw a teaser trailer last night, I thought I'd never get to see it because Disney very quickly removed the video from youtube due to copyright reasons! Pfft. Stop ruining mai fun. But Lee Baker and his awesome linkage as always, managed to find a site that hadn't had the trailer removed! Win! Me and Alice really can't wait :D I'm such a film nerd! Speaking of that, Quentin Tarantino is on Jonathan Ross tomorrow speaking about his new film, Inglorious Basterds! Which I really want to see, Tarantino in my eyes is a genius! Love the man! So glad I did film studies in college...

So, I am waiting for the PSN store to update, along with Home and Vidzone. Dad has yet again comondeered the backroom! Grr. Want to play games! The only problem with 2 ps3s is having to transfer your saves everytime you want to play something! Sony need to have a system where they back all your saves up on a server, they do it for trophies so why not saves? I know that would be a crazy amount of memory. Probably a neigh on impossible task, but still, in an ideal world, it would be nice.

Currently listening to: Elton John-I'm still standing
"Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did? Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid."
Ooo actually, before I go, there's a great song by Mr Elton John that I'm in love with at the moment, it's called "I want love" and it's great!
"I want love but it's impossible. A man like me, so irresponsible. A man like me, is dead in places, other men, feel liberated. But I want love, just a different kind. I want love, won't break me down, Won't brick me up, won't fence me in, I want a love, that don't mean a thing. That's the love I want, I want love".

No comments:

Post a Comment