Wednesday 22 July 2009

Home alone.


I was left by myself in the house practically all day which was nice. My family went to see Harry Potter so I had the house to myself, though I spent 90% of my time in the backroom on the playstation. I played a lot of Resi, needed a change, played the club, got bored very quickly so I then changed to Drakes Fortune, which I'm ashamed to say, have never played. The second one looks epic so I decided I might as well play the first one first! So far, I like it, it seems very easy to play. It doesn't have the same feel to it as Tomb Raider but the shooting is obviously a lot better. I'll stick it out until Skate 2 arrives at least. Now, unfortunatly, I have a pain in my right hand just below my thumb, too much gaming perhaps? Well, I would have had bugger all to do otherwise! Got to occupy myself somehow!

Alex doesn't know whether to buy Resi 5, I am trying to convince him to! Because playing mercenaries or even versus with headsets would be fun! Speaking of him actually, I took a facebook quiz "Which will and grace character are you?". I got Grace, John took it and got Jack. John then said "I got Jack, Laura got Grace, I wonder who Will could be!". I told him, of course, he already new the answer to that! Haha! Good times! ;)

Tomorrow night, Me, Marn, Alice and Yaz (maybe a few others!) are going to Tiger Tiger down Gunwharf. It's free to get in before 10pm and drinks are £2 apparently. Win. A cheap night out and I get to party with Yaz which is a massive bonus! Originally, Marnie asked if both her and Yaz could sleep round mine as her house is small and we wouldn't get much privacy. I didn't really mind too much so I said that was fine but as always with Marnie, things have changed. Her mum is going away tomorrow so we are invited to sleep round hers apparently. I don't think I'll sleep round, I like sleeping in a bed rather than the floor and her damn cat always tries to claw my face off so noooo thanks!

Adam, whom I haven't seen in a while, wants to catch up with me and the others. Not sure who the others are but I'm pressuming he means my mates he hasn't spoken to in a while. He suggested we go out for drinks or something on saturday. I'm up for it, would be nice to see Amy too (his twin sister) even if she does only talk about herself most of the time!

I really hate it when things get blown out of preportion and now everything's gotten so stupid, friends may be lost! I don't want to lose anybody but I don't know what's going on at the moment. Just ride out the storm I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment