Saturday 25 July 2009

Brighton Baby!


I'm going on holiday...again! But don't worry bloggers it is only for 3 nights, I should be back Wednesday I think! (Yes it's very badly organsied -_-). Because I'm still in the UK I will still be recieving texts and phone calls so don't hesitate to get in touch :). Done my packing, taking a lot of crap when it's only 3 days! Oh well, spose I did that for M's too and I'm taking the same bag/s. It's just you have to pack for day stuff and clubbing stuff, sheesh!

I brought a plain black tank top yesterday because it's a very nice shape, it was cheap and I have no plain stuff in my wardrobe! Seriously, I buy way too many funny/cool t-shirts and then realise I have nothing to wear out...woops. I think I need to get one of these in every avaliable colour! Well okay, that's a little over the top but I will buy some more of them. Makes me look very curvy! I swear my boobs have grown, or is it my imagination? I don't know. Crazy female body, never seems to stop changing.

There was a discussion for Brighton whether we'd want to go to a Gay bar or not. Marnie, for some reason, is very keen, Alice was too at first but me and Bex aren't so sure, for completly different reasons. For Bex, it is against her religion. Although she has a gay guy who goes to her church, Christians are against what gay people "do" i.e Sodomy. But that got me thinking, what if a different sex couple do it (a man and woman I mean)? Do they go to hell too? And what about lesbiens??? Christians are very strange and vague about their "rules". Anyway, the reason I don't want to go is because I don't want to pretend to be gay for a start and two, I'd feel like we were there to take the piss or something. Obviously I wouldn't be but if Marnie wants to go "for a laugh" I wonder what exactly that means...I'm sure she's not like that but I think I'd feel out of order.

Oh well, if Bex really doesn't want to go and Marnie really wants to, we can split off into twos I suppose, just for an hour/half and hour or so, Bex and I can go to another bar and have a few drinks.

My dad is so sweet, the photo I got at Thorpe Park of me, Moo and Alex, he framed it for me and made a banner for it with the date, location and "The RocketMinions" at the bottom. Bless him! He hung it on my wall for me this morning, now I can take it to uni with me and I know it won't get damaged, yay! Preserved for ever and ever, woop!

I am really enjoying Skate 2, it's such a good game. My female skater "Minxy" looks like a hippy at the moment! I was going to skate with Bossman today but before he could get on my mum kicked me off! Sadface. I might be able to get on tonight if he is. Otherwise I can't play till wednesday! Boo! Also means I'll miss MGO tuesday. We had an epic game last night, it was so much fun. I love the fact we don't care about levels and stuff anymore because it means we can just have a laugh! Yes it's still annoying when Matt CQCs us and outsmarts us the entire time but hey, it's funny :D. I've been in a better mood recently, I hope I stay like this for a while. My emotions seem to fluctuate so much but can you really blame me? If you understand at all then no you really, really can't!

I'll blog all about Brighton when I get back, not sure whether to do it day by day like the holiday or whether to make just one huge post. I spose days are easier to keep track and read...we shall see. Until wednesday, mon amis! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment