Thursday 6 August 2009

Ahh, The traditional family bike-ride..

Seriously, have I gone back in time?! Am I 10 again?! Oh well, my knackered body was dragged ontop of a bike today to cycle all the way to hayling island. I blame the tirededness on an epic 3 hour long conversation last night about random crap as usual. These conversations lead to the invention of new words such as, "Homoprobic", meaning pro-homosexuals! Ahh why does the human mind peak at 2am?! Such craziness. Such good times. Better spending my nights doing shit like that rather than in bed, bored or on facebook, doing fuck-all. Sadface.

Anyway yes, hayling island, off we went at around 12, midday. It took us an hour-ish to get there, maybe slightly over that actually and by the time we'd reached our destination, I was hot, sweaty and tired. Greaaaat. The "reward" as it was (as I would have never let myself we forced if there was no reward!), was a pub lunch, which I was greatly looking foward to. But, did they have anything decent on the menu? Of course they didn't. Argh. So me and the sister ended up sharing a plate of chips, which were very nice actually. Then we noticed the pudding menu...so we had an ice-cream sundee too. Was yummy. So it wasn't so bad after all.

We let our food go down and then we decided to head back. It had been predicted to rain at 1pm, but it hadn't. Nice to know my parents had told us there was a risk of getting soaked! Sigh. Anyway we were quite lucky, it started to rain and I thought "Oh nooooo" but it stopped. It was only when we got back that it started to absolutly pour down, it still is now!

That's about as exciting as my life got today. Now I have a very sore arse from the damn bicycle seat! It's not too easy to sit down :( Parents have gone out to the pub, so I'm sat here bored out of skull *shakes fist as God*.

Curerently listening to: Hanna Pakarinen-Go go (AMAZING song!)
"Now wait. Zero gravity. Too late, no one's having me! Oh God, where's my sanity?"
If you've never listened to this lady, I highly recommend her. I love her! She's amazing. Listen! Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment