Sunday 9 August 2009

Happy Birthday?

I had a great day w00t :D Anyway, down to the serious buisness. My friend (we're not close mind) has gone into labour apparently. Looks like the baby will be born tomorrow, which is her birthday, her 18th birthday! Jesus Christ, happy birthday :S She won't mind though, she's always wanted this baby. Rumours were that the father was a 40-odd year old man! Eww. Must have been her virginity too, eugh, great first time! Their own fault though, couldn't be bothered to use protection because it was a "spur of the moment". Seriously. That's so not an excuse, where did they do it a car?! I don't want to think about it actually...

So, I hope things turn out for her and her baby. As I say though, she's not a close friend so the most I'll end up seeing is a few pics on facebook I suppose! Ahh well, she always did annoy me hehe. Good luck to her though, she'll need it!

Currently listening to: Lady gaga-I like it rough
"I'm in the bedroom with tissues and when I hear you outside banging then I won't let you in. Coz it's a hard life with love in the world and I'm a hard girl loving me's like straightening curls..."

No comments:

Post a Comment