Monday 31 August 2009

Slowly getting better


Stayed up late last night again, even though I was coughing away. I wasn't tired and I was talking to far too many people at once. Iain reminded me of the Aggressive Inline soundtrack, what a fantastic soundtrack that game had! So we ended up looking it up on spotify and listening to some great tunes. I realised last night how much I love music. I may not have a massive knowledge on popular bands and who plays drums in what band but I know what I like, what makes me happy, what makes me sad, which songs can make me cry and which ones that make me dance. Music is a fantastic thing, I've never been to a concert mind you, something I'm missing out on I believe but oh well, I think I'd rather see a comedy show! I'm sure I'll get round to it a some day, plenty of time for these things yet.

I did not sleep well. I went to bed properly at 2am and woke up again some time before dawn, boiling hot and coughing, sniffing all the usual cold-like crap, couldn't get back to sleep for the life of me. The sun was beguinning to come up, I was knackered and feeling pretty awful. Was not a good nights sleep. In the morning I was coughing up yellow mucasy crap, reallllly starting to hate the colour yellow now!

So yeah, basically still not feeling great, fed up of coughing my lungs out and sniffing but it must be on its way out by now surely! It will be okay and it's a good excuse to mope around all day I suppose. I just want to be better by thursday night because I want to go out and party!

Played Resi 5 co-op with Craig this after, my God he is a useless nub. First he kills me on purpose because he thought it would be funny. Haha. Then he decides to call me a fuckwit because he thinks he knows better. Dude, I've played this game a bajillion times, I know it almost inside-out, leave me to sort things out! Gah, he's a prick sometimes but it gets me extra treasure, getting me closer to those trophies so i can't complain too much. I got the 4 eggs treasure today too so woohoo :). Over 50% trophies now! Yaaaay. But yes, I'd rather play with Alex or Stew any day over Craig! They know what they're doing and I certaintly wouldn't get called a fuck-wit in the process. Ho hum life goes on.

2 comments:

  1. Next time you're on, my super l33t trophy whoring skills will show you how to get infinite monies-ish.

    Hope you feel better soon too :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo yay thanks, there's a couple more treasures I need to get too but they're hard one, e.g. heart of Africa :'(

    ReplyDelete