Tuesday 25 August 2009

Angrysadannoyedconfusedface

Yes that is a lot of feelings to be feeling but mostly, at this moment in time it's anger. It's a conflict of emotions it's like I'm angry at someone but I couldn't possibly blame them because I understand but at the same time I think if you care that much you'd make more of an effort! Oh God my brain and my heart are going to explode :@. When will this crazy madness end?! I've never felt angry, not like this. Sigh.

On a massive fucking plus point, I am an official Sony beta tester! Fucking get in! A friend I had recently made on twitter (flirting obviously pays off!!!) refered me to Sony (they were allowed to invite one person to the MAG beta) so now I'm downloading the beta. Woohoo! Can't waaaait, although my friend has been having problems with downloading/installing it but hopefully it will okay, is about 50% of the way through now. I'm supposed to be keeping quiet about this but it's not really working haha! Oh well what are Sony going to do? Steal my Ps3? It's not as if it's a secret anyway, everyone can see what you're playing on the PSN anyways!

I'm going out tonight with Yaz and Marnie, should be a laugh, can drink and dance my sorrows away. It's a student night so the clubs will be cheap, and drinks at Rute 66 are gunna be £1. Epic win. I've got about a third of a rum bottle to drink first anyway at Marnies'. I'm going round hers at 8pm, going out early-ish at 9pm because Yaz wants to meet someone down there or something? I'm unsure but whatever. I shouldn't be looking foward to it but I am, which is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment