Saturday 15 August 2009

In a blah kinda mood.

Well I'm rather glad I left early last night, Jo phoned me at about 12:30 because she was walking home and obviously it's safer to be talking to someone. Anyway, she told me there was a fight! She know who the men were, a couple of chavs I suppose, the female bar-maid and owner were the ones who stopped all the men from fighting with each other but apparently one guy got proper punched in the face. The birthday girl didn't seem to care though she just said "There's always a fight!". So, I didn't miss much. I went to bed after getting off the phone from Jo but I couldn't sleep again, I didn't get to sleep until past 2:30. It's getting on my nerves now.

Found out this morning my auntie is very ill, they still don't exactly know what's wrong with her but she's having an x-ray on her stomach today, not sure why. But she did have a bad night sleeping last night. Oh dear, am rather worried :( Her birthday is on monday and she'll almost certainly be in hospital. Worst birthday ever :/

Was meant to be going out today but no one has text me or told me what is going on. I don't really want to go out anyway, I'm not in the mood. Marnie just rung me and said instead of clubbing we could go out to a nice pub or something, I wouldn't mind doing that I suppose but only if Bex was driving us there. I cannot afford a taxi. Hopefully we'll go out properly next week, I spoke to Jo last night and she said "Are you coming out tuesday then?", I said "going out where?", I hadn't been invited to anything. Jo said that Yaz and that were going out then. Well Yaz said she wanted to go out with me but she hasn't told me about tuesday! So I have no idea what's going on there. Gah. Marnie mentioned maybe going out thursday night because it's student night at Tiger Tiger. I said I'd be up for that as it would be a good celebration for results day! So I hope we do that, unless I fail. Then I may not feel like going out...

5 days. 5 days until my results. I literally cannot wait. It's weird, I should be nervous but people have so much faith in my it's kind of helped me have faith in myself. I am counting down the days! Yippie!

I haven't been in the mood for much today, even gaming has been boring me. I would like a hug and a cuddle and to watch a film. Nothing more. Shame I can't get what I want eh! Ahh such is life. Don't know what to do. If I go out tonight I'm not going to be very entertaining at all. I need an injection of something :( I hope everyone has fun at Jens' tonight. I'm a bit gutted I couldn't go but not that many people are going anyway. Oh well, there'll be a next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment