Wednesday 5 August 2009

Yummy Dinner

My first attempt at cooking dinner (practically) by myself! Excluding all that cooking we had to do in school of course. I made BBQ chicken which Alex had taught me how to cook a while ago (because I'm going to uni soon and need some tips!). I couldn't get the exact same sauce he used but it ended up being nice anyways, even if it was rather hot in places, it wasn't too bad. It was yummy according to my family so yay! And the chicken was definatly cooked so no food poisoning hehe. I do worry I may kill people, I need to have more faith in myself! We had new potatoes and brocolli with the chicken, very nice. I am quite chuffed hehe. Should have taken a picture! D'oh.

Played Fat Princess for the first time this after, is very cute and funny. Completed the storymode fairly quickly, love the fact the trophy for completing it is called "The cake is not a lie!". I can see what Alex meant about the innuendos...I also unlocked a trophy called "Got wood?" Haha! Love it. I look foward to some online games with the other minions!!! Should be so much fun! Blood, gore and cake, what more could a girl ask for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment