Friday 7 August 2009

Rabbit hearted Girl


"This is a gift, it comes with a price, who is the lamb and who is the knife?" Fallen in love with this "Rabbit heart" song by Florence and the machine. Utterly mesmerising stuff. She is rather beautiful too, don't you think?

Anyway, haven't done much today except listen to music and game. Life couldn't get much more exciting eh? MGO was the highlight of my day, had a few epic matches with some randoms because only me, JB and M were on at 7pm, Alex would be coming later at 8pm. Coming later? Hahaha! Sorry, *cough*, enough of the childishness! So yes I decided to set up a game full of free for all matches because that's what JB seemed to want and they were good fun! Unfortunatly after Alex joined, so did two level 16 girls, one of them was a complete childish bitch for no reason. She tried to kick JB because JB was killing her during a solo capture game. I'm sorry, but if you see someone, the idea is to kill them, even if there is a target involved. So, me and alex said at the same time "no kicking!" haha jinx, anyways she starting LOLing about everything and just being annoying in general. So I decided to kick her, the other level 16 had left, pressumebly she'd gotten fed up with the argueing. EpicSteve was playing with us too, as was Chris McDonald, such dude, great guys to play with. Anyway, I knew everyone would say yes to kicking her but SOMEONE didn't -_-. When I asked who said no, M went "erm" so I'm guessing it was him by accident? Not sure. Anyway it didn't matter because Alex was pwning her in the game so she left! LEAVER! Haha.

After that final game, everyone had to go, leaving just me and Alex. We decided to have a game of Fat Princess! So it was just me VS him (with A.I helpers). It was an epic match. Basically, we kept swaping princesses. I got my princess back then so did he, so I went for the other princess and so did he! So we just swapped! It was a very close match, not sure who won, he thinks he did (typical eh!) but he said I made him work for it (I have to make him work for something!!!). Hehe. Fun times. Can't wait until we can play with some others, I'm sure me and Alex would pwn on the same team. Let's wait and see eh?

Currently listening to: Eminem-Without me
"This looks like a job for me, so everybody just follow me coz we need a little controversy and it feels so empty without me"

No comments:

Post a Comment