Wednesday 19 August 2009

The day before...


Oh dear fucking lord I'm shitting myself about tomorow, SO desperate to pass. Ah well I'll find out soon I suppose. I'm walking with Alice and Bex at 9:30 to get there for 10am! I'm sure there will be a lot of nervous chatter on the way. Will be texting the minions if I have done well, they may not hear from me otherwise...:(

I had one of those dreams this morning that you don't want to wake up from, it was so nice and you wake up and think, oh yeah, in shit old reality that isn't happening yet, sigh :(

Anyway, I don't want to think about that right now. Today hasn't been the best day but somehow I feel okay. I think I'm just fed up so much I've gone past the caring stage now. C'est la vie! Things will turn out how they turn out, nothing I can do so not much point stressing over it.

I got up at 9:30 this morning because I had to go down town with my mum and sister. I'd had 6 hours sleep, after shopping I was exhausted, so very tired. The only reason I'd gone down there was completly ruined too, stupid building society and their lack of forms! So...blah.

Later on I made my mum and sister dinner. I made mini pizzas which was yet another dish Alex had taught me to make, if I survive at all at uni, it will be down to that man lol. Instead of using chicken as a topping (because my mum isn't keen on chicken) I used bacon instead which was quite yummy. My sister even thanked me by kissing my cheek and hugging me! She must have liked it haha.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight, I'm going to worry so much. I know it's ridiculous but you can't really blame me, this is my whole life here! Well, kinda. Oh well...Oh I saw my parents secretly talking to each other this morning....I hope they're planning something :D

No comments:

Post a Comment