Sunday 23 August 2009

Feelin' teh <3

This morning my day was made. I have never felt as loved and as wanted as I do now. I seem to forget from time to time how lucky I am. It's the stress, when you don't have someone to hug you at the end of the day, all you can rely on are words to make you feel better and it usually works, luckily enough for me. I spose things will be better at uni, I may be more lonely at times, but at least I won't have the stress of parents, only stresses caused by myself, so it will be my own fault, no one to blame. Which is a good thing, I think. Oh I dunno, I can't really think my head really hurts :S

Today I had to sort out my uni housing stuff. I literally got the letter for it yesterday and it has to be at the uni by tuesday! Bit ridiculous! Otherwise they give my room to someone else, I think they wouldn't do that so soon, it's just a threat so people will reply quickly I think. Got invited to go to the beach with Marn, it was a lovely day but I had stuff to get on with after lunch so it wouldn't leave me much time. Plus, sitting at the beach is rather boring. So, it was vidzone, a chat with Bossman and then after lunch me and mum drove to the supermarket/shopping centre. We found a photo-booth (I needed two passport photos for uni I.D cards), first photo I took was fine, that's a first! But after they printed, because my hair was still a bit damp from this mornings shower, it made my hair look greasy in the photo! Oh well, no one will be looking at my hair in a tiny photo so it's cool. We then went home, I put all the documents I had to sign in an envelope, my dad wrote a check for the deposit, sealed it all up and walked up down the road with my sister to post it. It's 1st class so it should be there by tuesday, I hope so anyway!

Played some MGO later on, Stew had started playing again which is good. There were 10 people at the peak, not bad! Had some great games as always :) Afterwards I went on my xbox for a bit (have been pineing for a bit of dead or alive action recently) played it for 5 minutes and the disk got stuck. So I thought fuck this and decided to go and watch some Mighty Boosh with my sister. Couldn't pay much attention, was laughing as much as I usually would. I have this weird headache, can't seem to keep up with conversations or feel much emotion. Is weird. Hope it wears off soon. Some chocolate and tea will sort me out.

M seems a little down today, not sure what's up, he said something but I won't mention it here for obvious reasons. I told him I'm here if he needs to talk, he said "Thank you honey, means alot :)". Honey is a new one haha! Aww bless him :( Hope he's alright, I really do. As I always say, my ears are always open to all my friends, in case anyone needs a private chat, I am here :).

1 comment: