Friday 14 August 2009

Kims' Birthday "Party"

Well. That was pretty shit to be honest. It's 11pm now...yep pretty early right! Well Adam, Amy, Charlotte and Chris came and knocked for me at about 7:25, we walked 30 seconds down the road to the pub and when we walked in...hardly anyone was in there. We stood there, rather awkwardly, waiting for Kim to actually greet us, we'd said Hi, happy birthday but she wasn't too good at paying attention to people. Anyway, we all sat round a table and had a chat about things. Another Amy(H) arrived with Karl. Amy.H does not stop talking! But it's good because she's rather funny and it stops there being awkward silences.

It was good seeing people I hadn't talked to in a while, especially Amy and Adam. Amy told me something she'd done which was pretty...wow I can't believe you'd actually do that but she's still my mate, no matter what she gets up to. Anywho, the birthday girl, Kim, was in this tiny little dress and she's really busty, huge boobs and she, well, let's say had them on show. When she was dancing there were quite a few pervy old men staring at her. Gross. The place was full of old men and chavs...not good. Jake said (about her boyfriend) "Well I know why he's dating her!", nudging Amy.H's arm. A bit harsh but he's Jake, he's only kidding.

The DJ was also aweful, he played the most random songs. Alot of really old stuff but not good old stuff, which was odd because he didn't look that old. He tried to mix songs and scratch (is that what they call it?) but it sounded aweful. He couldn't do it at all. Epic fail. Amy did request Papparazzi and Womanizer and we danced along to those. Womanizer always gets me going hehe. Amy said she didn't know how I had the confidence to dance when I'd only had one drink. Well that's the thing, I don't need to drink to have confidence now :) And I love it. Then that song "pretty green eyes" came on, Amy kept calling it my song haha bless her. It is a cute song I spose.

Adam and Amy decided to get some beers and then go back to their place, I was invited of course but I really wasn't in the mood. Adam said he'd walk me home but I really wasn't in a good mood as the party was kinda lame. And I am very tired aswell. Stewie seems alot more cheerful now, maybe it's because the operation is over now but he's being really nice. It's lovely to have the old Stew back. I hope we can all move on and just forget all this stuff ever happened :) Am feeling very optimistic :D

I also found out when I got home, my auntie doesn't have swine flu it seems! She's been put in isolation! They don't know what it is yet, my uncle isn't allowed to go see her. I think it may be something to do with this:http://bit.ly/125EVQ I am quite worried :/

No comments:

Post a Comment