Tuesday 4 August 2009

Extremely Happy face

I'm sooooo happy at the moment :) Not caring about such problems, the ones I cannot solve at the moment. Someone has cheered me up immensely so all is good in my world!

I went to Chichester today for shopping. I didn't really care much about shopping but afterwards we were going to get my laptop from Currys yay! Shame I don't still work there, could have got discount :'( Stoopid Currys...Ahh well, I has it now and it's bright cherry red and shiny black, it's so sexy! Yes, I find electronics sexy, is that slightly weird? Probably. But I don't care!

Alex got Fat Princess today so I'm going to steal it off him tomorrow yay! I would have got it myself but I can't afford it at the moment, I just brought a laptop! Haha. Can't wait to play it, a four way should be fun too sometime :)

Not sure what to write today to be honest! Oh, MGO was great fun as always! Still loving it. Now to just get used to this laptop and install the programs I need to and bookmark my fav. sites again. Ho hum, best get on with it whilst watching family guy, like I do every night hehe. X

No comments:

Post a Comment