Monday 17 August 2009

Meh


I am feeling slightly better about things, with the stress being on "slightly". But never mind that. Played Fat Princess with Iain today, beat him 2 games to 1 but to be fair, he had been sent home because he was over-tired! We also played some skate 2 together and did some challenges together! Just a few more and I'll have another trophy me thinks!

MGO tomorrow at 7 apparently. Which is good because I haven't played it in a while! Looking foward to it.

A level results in 3 days now...I'm getting nervous now. I know people keep saying, don't worry, you'll be fine, I have every confidence in you. I have confidence in myself, to an extent, but it doesn't stop me worrying. I know I won't sleep wednesday night!

Oh man not much to write about, makes a change eh. Sorry readers I'm being rather boring today but rather boring than depressing I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment