Sunday 16 August 2009

Fed up

I really am fed up now. I don't know what to do. I thought things would change now, things would get better, people would change, forgive each other, forget what's happened and move on. Oh how very wrong I was, I was too quick to judge and now? I don't think things are ever going to get fixed. I don't know he can lie to me, and say he wants to make things better then just make them worse. It's such a disappointment. I'm so upset and angry. What do I do now? Because I certainly don't know. I'm so fed up with the childish arguements and games. I've had a less than perfect weekend and I feel like everyone has had a better time than me, I know it's not 100% true but for goodness sake I just want to be happy, don't I deserve that at least? :( What am I even worth? I am beginning to wonder...:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment