Sunday 30 August 2009

:'(

I'm not sure why but today has been a really shit day. I think I "got out of the wrong side of the bed" as it were (I don't get that saying, especially as I can only get out of one side :S). I woke up at 12 and felt fucking aweful. Not a good start to the day and probably left me feeling sorry for myself all day.

Today has been an odd day, everyone seems to be acting strange, there is a lot of anger in the air, a lot of stress, a lot of upset. Making it a very gloomy sunday indeed. I just wish I knew what was going on inside peoples heads! I don't understand anything anymore, I really don't. It's upsetting me, everything is upsetting me, it's far, far too much for me to take. Fed up with everything. And it's never going to be the same again, ever. I read that Scorpios hate not being in control and that is so, so true. I don't feel in control of my life or my emotions, I haven't for a long, long time. I may as well be a puppet.

No comments:

Post a Comment