Thursday 27 August 2009

Damn you.

Yesterday, I was out all day, I left the MAG beta to update, when I left it, it said 2000mb to download. Oh fuck, I thought, no wonder this has taken people ages. So I left a note my the PS3 to not turn the PS3 off and set off out. When I got back it was gone 11pm, I thought it MUST have been done by now, I turned on the TV, it said "Error: Download failed". For fucks sake! I checked my PSN messages, I had 4 messages asking how MAG was, I have no idea. I ignored them all apart from Martyns which I replied to: "I r special Sony gurl", hehe.

I was so knackered I went to bed at about 12! When I woke up this morning I felt aweful, I went to the bathroom at about 9am, I felt sick and dizzy and hot. I had to lie down on the floor for a bit to recover before dragging myself back into bed. My throat was so sore, my head was pounding, I was completly dehydrated. It was my own fault. Yersterday I didn't drink hardly anything! I just realised this morning that yesterday I had a maximum of two drinks, stupid girl, could make myself really ill! So I drank loads this morning. I heard dad outside my room and called him to ask for some water and two headache tablets. I drank the water slowly then decided I had to force myself out of bed because lying here was going to make things worse. It was only 10am but I got up regardless, threw on some loose-fitting clothes, didn't bother to brush my hair, needed something to eat and more water. My dad said I should have stayed in bed but I told him I'd feel worse if I did. Everywhere aches. How is this possible lol. It's like head to toe pain. My body is obviously punishing me for something, probably for trying to kill myself >_<. Reader note: I wasn't trying to kill myself, just want to clear that up now before people think I'm depressed! :P

Still, somehow I am super happy regardless of physically feeling like shit. It was worth it! haha. I went to go and restart the MAG beta download but it loaded fine. This is odd I thought, and it came up with the start screen and everything. It just said "server could not be found" I knew it would say this as I was told playtime is restricted to 1am-4am and 6pm-9pm. So, yay! Can't wait to play it at 6 tonight! It's an official test night tonight apparently so it will be busy, testing the game to the max as it were, seeing how many people it can take at once. Should be interesting, the friend who refered me, he said the same thing happened to him, it said the download had failed but infact it had worked! Odd eh? But I am happeh faec that it has worked.

Got to go to the bank today to set up a student account, I just hope they don't change my account details because that will fuck up my student loan as the money will be going into my current account with them. I'll have to ask them, surely many people have the same problem so there must be a way around it. Otherwise I won't have money to pay for housing and I'll be living on the streets or something haha. Can't wait for uni, even though I'm nervous as hell, not prepared very well yet either, going to have to start shopping for stuff too soon. May blog a little later after I've played MAG and such, won't give away too much but I'm allowed to say if it's good or not surely? :)

Currently listening to: System of a down-B.Y.O.B
"Everybody's going to the party, have a real good time, dancing in the desert blowing up the sunshine."

2 comments: