Wednesday 12 August 2009

Funny stories, both fact and fiction.


Had alot of fun last night staying up until 2:30am talking to JB about random crap and genrally laughing my socks off! Was epically good fun. I've said it before and I'll say it again, late night chats = the best.

Did fack all again today. W00t. Kim invited me to her 18th, she's going clubbing tomorrow, the theme is schoolgirl, well I have the outfit, I was tempted to go then I realised I'm going out for dinner tomorrow and I'd much rather do that than go clubbing with her because she's not even one of my friends. She's just a girl I used to chat to every so often at school who happened to add me on FB. Nothing more. But she is having a proper party on friday at a pub down the road from me. My old best mate Yaz is going so I definatly want to go to that as I don't see her often! Plus Yaz is the best girl ever, she's so easy going, we always seem to agree with each other on everything and we both laugh at absolutly everything! We are the perfect match as friends, it's just a shame she moved away! Amy is also meant to be going to this party so woohoo, I'll have some people there I know. Should be a laugh :) Haven't been "out" in weeks. Looking foward to tomorrows meal out too. I love food :D

Give blood rang up today to get me to book an appointment for a donation. So I let the guy know I needed to be taken off the register because I'm too light to give blood and it makes me ill. So he's put my account to "sleep" meaning I won't be deleted off their system so if/when I do eventually put on weight, I can sign back up again easily.

That reminds me, my mum got me a Stephen King book from the library full of short stories. I read the first one today and it was hilarious! It made me cringe at first though. A guy finds out he's still alive on an autopsy table but he can't move, blink, make a sound so he's fucked. He thinks he's going to get cut open! A snake bite paralysed him but the doctors think the bite on his leg is just from an insect. The female doctor then (just before letting the male doctor cut into him) spots an old war wound on the guys testicle. She's intrigued so she holds his cock in one hand and lifts it up to get a closer look. While she's doing this another doctor bursts into the room, saying a snake jumped out of the bodybag he was in so he must have just had a snake bite! The female doctor, so shocked that he'd burst into the room, grips this guys penis without realising so when she looks down at the "dead" guy, he realises he's semi-erect. She screams. Haha! I laughed so much! So this poor guy doesn't get cut open or anything and he dates the doctor for four months but it didn't last...he could only get it up when she was wearing rubber gloves! LOL! I never knew Stephen King could be so funny. I look foward to reading the rest of his short stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment