Saturday 17 October 2009

Missing

Today was a couples day really. Me, Lewis, Emily, Ellie, Tom and Matt all headed out at around 3pm to go bowling (we hoped). Matt was hungry so we first went to Fragos (a direct copy of nandos, nice but not as good) to get some free winglets, we had vouchers on the back of our cinema tickets from last night. We say on the table and waited half an hour before our "lunch" came. 4 winglets for free, not bad! Some lady from a charity came round the restaurant selling roses and grow sticks (a random combination?!) so Tom and Lewis got one for their girlfriends before we headed off to go bowling.

When we got there however, the lady noticed we couldn't use our free bowling voucher on Saturdays, bugger. So we messed around in the arcade for a bit before decided to leave and go to Krispy Kreme instead. I like it there but the doughnuts are so over-rated. £1.10 for a plain donut that I can get in Greggs for 30p? No thanks. Matt and Ellie got a couple of doughnuts though, we popped into WHSmiths on the way back too. Matt brought pick and mix for £3! WHY?! No wonder he spends so much money! And he complains he's fat! I wouldn't call him fat but he's not slim and can't even cross his legs! Talk about un-flexiable! He really is stupid. Ahh well, his loss. We walked home and Lewis collected all his stuff he left here last night and left with Emily because he was off to Guildford to stay with her for the night. We said our goodbyes and Matt left too. Tom and Ellie have now gone out to TGI Fridays for a meal so I'm here all alone. I would do some work but I need a separate journal for creative writing work according to my tutor. Sigh. Will buy one on Monday I suppose so I can do all my homework in there.

Not sure what to do this evening. Might watch some firefly, I really need to get through some of these DVDs Alex lent me. I'm really bad at watching stuff people lend me! Dunno why. Just takes...effort. And I only have a horrible chair to sit in so I can't lie down on a sofa, not even on my bed because the battery life is terrible on my laptop and there's no plug near the bed. Hmm. One week until MCM, I can't wait! Some people from the Anime and Gaming society are going to that too! I never attended any of their meetings so it's unlikely I'll spot anyone I know. It's boring being here alone. Wish I had some company. I miss people :(.

Currently listening to: paramore- Misery business
"Woah I never meant to brag but I've got him where I want now. Woah it was never my intention to brag, to steal him all away from you now. But God does it feel so good, coz I got him where I want him right now and if you could then I know you would coz God it just feels so good."

No comments:

Post a Comment