Saturday 31 October 2009

Internet gets fixed :)

I'm trying my best to catch up with the week so here it goes!
Thursday was a horribly tiring day as usual. The I.T guy didn't come because I'd missed his call in the morning (was in lesson) and I had no free time that day anyway so there was no point calling him back. When I did come home from uni, Lewis came round, we played a quick game of Mario Kart before my pizza was ready. I ate my pizza while he played Zelda by himself. I felt really, really sleepy so I laid down on my bed and said I was going to get some rest for a little bit. Lewis said he was going to back to his flat, get some food and cook it round here. I said okay and ended up drifting in and out of sleep. When lewis came back I woke up and said "Aren't you making yourself dinner?". He told me he'd already made dinner and had eaten it! I'd obviously been asleep longer than I thought. He left me to go to sleep and went in Ellie's room instead. After some really odd dreams I felt a lot more awake and went into Ellie's room where they were looking up star signs again. Lewis doesn't believe in Horoscopes but he believes in the whole star sign compatability stuff and so far, he's proved himself to be correct about it. It's rather spooky actually...

Soon Matt came round and we hung about in Ellie's room until she kicked us out because she wanted to sleep. I'd woken up after napping so the guys stayed round late-ish again.

On friday I got a phonecall at 9:40am from the computer guy saying he was coming round anytime after 12. He kept apologising he didn't sort it out the first time, I said it was fine and thanks for his help. Such a nice man. I went back to sleep for a bit but ended up getting up an hour later. I went onto the internet on my laptop for the first time in days by using the very weak wireless signal you can get all the way from the university! But it only works in the kitchen! Odd but convieniant! I then got a phonecall from Lewis asking if he could come round, he wanted to use me, or rather my hands, for some photography. I said he could come round in half an hour because I needed to have a shower. So I dragged myself away from the laptop and got ready.

Martyn phoned and asked how I was and how uni was which was nice. Was nice to hear from him as I hadn't seen him in so long! We had a brief chat about the usual stuff before he had to go back to work.
Lewis came round before computer guy. The thing he wanted to do for his film project was really cool. Basically he wanted to make a paper aeroplane and take pictures of it step by step. Then he wanted me to write certain words on the aeroplane i.e the first photo was just of me holding the paper with "Base" written on it. It was the idea of creation so my hands needed to be in the picture like I was some sort of God figure. He wasn't sure how to do all the steps and I had a brainwave. I said what if, on the last step, I crumpled the plane into a ball because it would be the life cycle of all things. Lewis paused. Then high fived me and said I'd just made his idea a million times better! Of course, you can't write on a crumpled ball and the last word he wanted was "climax", yes we giggled about that. So instead he took my hand and wrote climax on my hand so that even though I was crimpling the ball, you'd still see the climax on my hand. Pretty damn cool! Unfortunatly he drew the C pretty deep into my hand and it still kind of remains on there! Still, it could be worse. Looks like his project is going to turn out to be pretty cool and it was fun helping him.

The I.T guy came half way through helping Lewis so I let the guy in and he got in with his thing. He asked me to watch his equiptment while he was gone and said it was worth £10,000! Oh the temptation...hehe. Anyway he left for a bit to check on something "his end" and I didn't even see him come back (I was in the kitchen with Lewis and Ellie). Then I got a phonecall from him asking me to check my internet as it should be working now and indeed it was! I was so happy, I think he could tell, I thanked him then ran into the kitchen and shouted "I have my internet back" and Ellie and Lewis high-fived me. Happy times.

I asked the guy, Jason, whether it could have been the Wii that messed up my internet. He said nah so me and Lewis pwned some people online on Mario Kart. We then played some brawl then he played some Zelda and so on. Basically, he was here all day! Was nice to have him here because everyone else had gone away. Matt has gone to see his family, as has Ellie and Lewis was leaving tomorrow morning to stay with his girlfriend for the weekend. Sigh. Hence why it's going to be a lonely weekend. Lewis left at about 1am, I wrote up my blog and went to bed soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment