Monday 5 October 2009

Lazy Sunday and meeting the girlfriend.

Got up late on Sunday due to the lack of sleep both me and Ellie got. We both had a message from Lewis, he's desperate for us to meet his girlfriend, Emily. We said we had to go food shopping first but we'd meet up with them after for free bowling. So me, Ellie and Matt found ASDA (eventually after help from a random woman). We got all our shopping super cheap but the queue was mental! I managed to find a way to entertain myself though. The cutest baby I'd ever seen was sitting in a trolley in front of me. It was smiling at me so I poked my tongue out at her and she giggled. I kept waving to her and she eventually got to the point where she'd wave at me, expecting a response so I had to wave back! So I stood in queue, waving like a loony at this baby as we exchanged laughter with each other. Cutest. Baby. Ever. And so happy! Makes a change from having to put up with the bored, crying ones. My mum also rang while I was in the queue. I forgot she phones on a Sunday! I had a short chat with her before I got to the front of the queue and paid for my stuff and we walked home.

We dumped out stuff, had a quick lunch, then headed out to meet Lewis and Emily. We met with them at the bowling alley, they looked very sweet together. Emily was really nice and friendly, lovely girl and she completely beat us at bowling in the first round (much to Lewis' loathing). Bowling was great fun as usual and always free! :D After 3 games we went home and said bye to Emily who had to go back to Guildford.

The rest of the evening was spent gaming again with the usual suspects and I yet again couldn't really sleep even though there was no noise. :/

Currently listening to: Hanna Pakarinen- Superhero
"Still miss the girl I used to be. Now she's gone, what have you done? I used to be a superhero now look at me. I'm a shadow of myself. I used to a wonder woman now look at me, I'm like everybody else. I lose it all when you're in sight, I can't hold back, I cannot fight. You're some kind of kryptonite."

No comments:

Post a Comment