Friday 9 October 2009

Cider, bacon and gaming.

Thursday
Today I was somewhat depressed that I was 9 to 5 all day but I had to get over it. First lesson was a boring one out lecture with this guy called Brian. I loath him. I sat next to an attractive guy who looked lonely by himself. He sat with his head on the desk, when I sat down he complained how he hated this lesson. I wasn't the only one! So we sat there taking the piss out of the lecturerer all lesson. The teacher spent half the lesson recapping last weeks lesson, I'm not even kidding. He talks at a slow, boring pace, pausing every other word. The guy next to me joked that maybe it was for "dramatic effect". So the teacher spent the other half of the lesson how to use quotes...for fucks sake, for one we're not stupid, what he was saying was common knowledge. We did all get at least a B at English A level you know! Plus all this info was in a booklet we were given!!! Jesus Christ this was a waste of an hour on a thursday morning. I wouldn't turn up if I wasn't getting points this year for attending each lesson.

The rest of the day was okay and didn't go too slow. Meg said I didn't write enough for my creative writing homework, wow that makes a first, usually I write too much! This week for homework I have to write two newspaper articles, should be easy for me but I have to make it up, each for a different newspaper. Eugh. I might do something on a bomb scare so I can write for the daily mail and blame asylum seekers or something for the lolz :P.

When I got home I had a massive pizza and then chocolate brownie, orgasmically good and so, so cheap from Asda = win. Lewis came round afterwards and we played zelda together (he use the nunchuck, I had the wii remote and we worked together). We called our character Winx (A mixture of his nickname, Wind and my nickname, Minx!) and our horse was called MattRage after the fact Matt gets fucking hilarious gamer rage. It's so funny! We piss ourselves laughing everytime he gets annoyed at something! Ahh good times...

Later on after Matt's LGBT meeting (Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender society) he came round and he told us some very interesting facts! He'd been to a meeting which was teaching about gay sex, something that isn't exactly discussed at school so it's good they're doing it here. Apparently, if a man has HIV and has sex with another bloke (without protection) there is a one in three hundred chance of the other man getting HIV! Funny that gay men used to get blamed for that disease when it was because some sick fucker had sex with a monkey! Ahh isn't our society absolutly mental. He also told us the reason why men think of sex so often. A mans body every 90 seconds needs blood to go through the part that gives a guy an erection, hence why sexual things pass through there mind, to get the blood flowing. Is weird but highly interesting! Also, men should wank or have sex twice a day to prevent testicular cancer. Doctors orders eh ;).

Rachel also came round and before we knew it, Lewis has got out his guitar and was strumming away whilst the rest of us drank cider and had bacon sandwiches. Epic. Win. We then played Mario Kart, watched some funny videos on youtube then everyone headed to bed at 2am. An awesome evening :).

Currently listening to: Evanescence- My immortal
"When you cry, I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you scream I'd, fight away all of your fears. And I held your hand through all of these years but you still held, onto me."

No comments:

Post a Comment