Thursday 11 March 2010

Truth or dare?

Last night was a strange and unexpectant night indeed. It started off as being a "Let's all go down the pub trip because me and Joe have Journalism early tomorrow and therefore can't take Matt and co out". I should probably explain that Joe, Rach, Matt and two of Joe's gay friends were all going to go out to G.A.Y in London last night. Alas, as Joe does Journalism he had a press conference this morning, meaning he realised they couldn't go so they'll go next week instead. So we all went down to the cocoanut but it was rammed full of people. It's partly a Thai resterant as well as a pub too now so that's the only reason it was so busy. There was nowhere to sit so we went to the KU bar instead. This was also packed. They were having a pub quiz so we just stood by the bar, some of us had a drink and we chatted for a bit. Then Lewis and a few others were keen to go to the local shop and get some booze. Lewis brought me some turbowine, I'm not sure why I'll be honest. We headed back to my kitchen and spent the time pissing around in there. We drank, laughed and talked about various things.

Ellie eventually headed off to bed and Lewis disappeared at one point to sociably play FF13 by himself in my room. By this time I'd drunk half a bottle of red wine so I was very merry! Lewis left at some point but the rest of us stayed and played truth or dare. My dare was to pole dance round a broom, I was rubbish! I get too embarassed at doing those sorts of things. Joe did a strip tease and also showed everyone his arse. It was funny scenes. We ended up doing this until about 3am when we all decided to call it a night.

Getting up the next morning was not fun. Especially when it was for a press conference which turned out to be utter shit. I suspect we will all get bad marks. Ahh well, now to worry about my news backgrounder presentation...

No comments:

Post a Comment