Sunday 28 March 2010

3 days

Three days of looking after the sister and dog whilst my parents are away and so far it's going well, no major cock ups yet! Yesterday I spent the afternoon catching up with Alice which was lovely. Today I went to my nan and grandad's for lunch as they'd offered to cook for us. It was very nice, my nan is an amazing cook. Then for pudding we had tinned peaches and ice cream. I ate the peaches out of politeness but then realised they were actually quite tasty and I've got to try and be healthy at home while I have the chance!

My grandad had been having problems with his virus software so I went upstairs with him and sorted it out, dead easy! I'm not what I did right or what he was doing wrong to be honest but at least it's working now. We spent a fair while just having a chat and having a cup of tea before I decided we should leave and take the dog home. So we bid our goodbyes and walked home with a very over-excitable dog who has a habit of trying to hump peoples legs at the moment...It's quite awkward and bloody hell when he wraps his front legs around your leg he really grips on and it's quite painful because he scratches you. Hopefully it's just a season he is going through so he'll get over it eventually.

Bacon sandwiches for dinner tonight since we had a big lunch so I don't have to worry about cooking tonight which is nice. But tomorrow is going to be horrible as I'm going to have to get up fairly early to make sure Sam gets off to school okay and then take the dog for a walk by myself. Then I'm by myself until 3:30! How boring! I might try and get some work done or something or continue writing my short story. It's just going to be a bit lonely. Oh well.

Currently listening to: Hanna Pakarinen-Lover friend or foe
"Lover friend or foe? Maybe time will show. See I need to know, lover friend or foe?"

No comments:

Post a Comment