Thursday 25 March 2010

Going home!

Well tomorrow I will finally be going home after 2 months of not seeing my family and I must say, I do miss them a lot. I'm not sure whether it's home sickness that's making me want to go back so bad or whether it's just because I'm a bit tired of uni and need a break. Whatever the reason I shall be gone by 1pm tomorrow on the way home in my dad's Mazda. I'm taking Alex's guitars with me as he wasn't able to pick them up this week. Which means I'm going to spend some time with my sister teaching her how to play Lego rock band! She's very excited by this fact (as I've just found out). I also just found out she's made "welcome home" cupcakes for me, double win! I do miss my little sister and I do worry she misses me too much sometimes as my mum says that my sis says the house is so quiet without me. It's very sweet and it's nice to be missed.

I even look forward to seeing my dog Ollie since he's so soft and cuddly! I Love him he's so cute, can't wait to see his happy little face. All I have to do tomorrow is get up at 9am, go to a lecture at 10 until 12 then finish off packing and cleaning until my dad arrives. Good times. I'm actually looking forward to just watching TV and not having to cook every night. Ahh the laziness of returning to parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment