Saturday 23 October 2010

Cold

My moods can be somewhat...erratic at times but that past week has not been nice for me. Maybe it's because I hadn't seen Alex in what felt like a very long time but what I mainly felt it was down to is this current cold I am experiencing. It hasn't really kicked in until today and it's just made me feel like shit. I suffered with hayfever all summer and now it's winter I have to put up with more of the same. It's rather tiring to say the least. But hey, at least I am fairly easy to cheer up!

On another, less moany note, I am actually starting to enjoy poetry! I was horrified when I found out I was stuck doing it this year but though I'm still not very good at it, I'm rather enjoying it! Maybe it's because I can get my emotions out through something nice and short rather than writing a short story which takes forever and I'm not very committed to at the moment because of a lack of inspiration. You can view my poems here.

Bare in mind I haven't written many yet but I will be adding one a week :) So keep a look out if you're interested and any comments would be welcomed.

Something that has cheered me up greatly is having another review published in Official Playstation Magazine. This time it's a decent size! This has made me very happy indeed as I can officially say I'm a published writer and in such a high quality magazine! Really want to get myself a copy when it's in the shops just to have it to show off. Can't wait to show my parents either if they haven't already, they'll be proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment