Sunday 14 November 2010

Grown-up

I haven't blogged in a while but was inspired to this evening. Us three girls, Ellie, Rachel and myself had a good old chat this evening, about, well everything! We discussed whether we wanted to be in this house next year as it is falling apart a bit and it's making some people feel down and stressed out, which I can understand. Also there's a fear that Lewis may or may not continue with his university course, which takes us back to the question of maybe living in a different house next year. We all talked about our relationships, our futures and plans. It sounds really stupid but that conversation actually made me feel like a mature adult. I'm starting to plan things, take control of my life and get serious about my relationship and what I want to do in the future. My work experience at Official Playstation Magazine made me realise that Journalism, specifically gaming Journalism is definitely what I want to do in the future. I finally have a goal, I still need to be more confident in myself as a writer but I am getting there.

Things are hard for all of us at the moment but at least we all have each other to keep us sane! Not sure how I would survive without my uni mates. Sometimes, I'm a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment