Thursday 7 October 2010

HappyFace

This has been a good week. Mainly because yesterday was spent entirely with Alex. Unfortunately for me, it's not very often I get to have Alex for a whole day or more but for once he was free and I'd been looking forward to this in a while. He turned up around midday yesterday, earlier than expected but luckily I'd just finished doing my hair and finishing up my Journalism work. So, Alex suggested we head out to London. We had a great time wondering around, it took as an age to find Forbidden Planet but we got there in the end! We looked around a few shops and stopped for coffee. We didn't buy much but we were knackered so we headed home to get dressed up and go out for dinner.

I couldn't decide where I wanted to eat so Alex suggested Ha Ha Bar and Grill. I'd never been there so I was willing to try it plus it was right next to the Thames, a nice location and not too far to walk! Alex put on his suit then waited downstairs while I got dressed. I wore a black dress, tights and my fav leopard print heels. When I got downstairs the rest of my housemates were making dinner and complimented how me and Alex looked. Matt took a nice picture of us which was a nice thought as we have no pictures of us together. That may seem weird to some people but considering our situation, it's kind of difficult! Anyways I can't wait to see that picture. Then we said our goodbyes and headed off to Ha Ha. I was practically the same height as him in my heels! So we walked together down to the restaurant.

The food was lovely. Alex had lamb (which was when I tried lamb for the first time!) and I had chicken wrapped in ham. It was absolutely amazing. I had a cocktail and he had a beer. Then for pudding he had cheesecake and I had chocolate brownies, nom nom! We were going to go to the cinema afterwards as Alex wasn't in a drinking sort of mood but orange Wednesday meant it was very busy and we couldn't be bothered to queue and possibly miss the beginning of our film. So instead we went home and chilled out with the others.

Yesterday has made me realise how much I really want this whole thing to work out. I'm not going to go all squishy and romantic on you guys but I seriously hope good things are to come. My housemates have said they would be happy for Alex to come and live with us if things turn out good which is really nice of them. I think they just want me to be happy. This is why I love them so much! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment